Archive for February, 2012
sneak preview for my recent trip to Singapore<3
n some quick recap=)
- special thanks to A n’ i did help out with the job=)
- again mesmerized by the Sky park and the wonderful food everywhere
- A M A Z I N G sound of the sea.
- so there i was in sin.
- a page of nothing but joy.
- deepest blue sky n’ the lake of dreams.
- at the very TOP of.
- 3 bottles of white wine a day.
- lots of words shopping
THE ELEPHANT VANISHES.
- hearts locked.
thank you for being there.
my thoughts are in sequence.
make a wish.
deaf in one ear.
it’s a sign
DO I HEAR S.I.N.G.A.P.O.R.E <3 hey i miss you. bye babe i may be forever gone. so i am not interested in what you want to say. hey i miss you. again.
I thought I understood it, that I could grasp it,
but I didn’t, not really. Only the smudgeness of it;
the pink-slippered, all-containered, semi-precious eagerness of it.
I didn’t realize it would sometimes be more than whole,
that the wholeness was a rather luxurious idea.
Because it’s the halves that halve you in half.
I didn’t know, don’t know, about the in-between bits;
the gory bits of you, and the gory bits of me.
– Quote from film Like Crazy
- out of the blue daydreams.
- falling is just like f.l.y.i.n.g
- music stopped.
- n-o-t-h-i-n-g is meant to be.– EVERYTHING is more than gravity.
- the UN-reachable
- trying to shake the night’s mistakes
- things. are. MYSTERIOUSLY.
in my room…
- c.h.a.m.p.a.g.n.e from afternoon to night* <3
can’t get enough of=)
I knew we’d had our differences and our silences
but I didn’t expect it to end like this,
I miss you but I think it means nothing.
“As far as I can tell, there’s only one way to stop feeling and that’s to die.”
“That seems a bit drastic.”
“It is drastic. Perhaps the most drastic thing there is. There are other
ways to kill feelings, like drinking a lot or working hard, constantly,
pushing those around you as far away as possible until there’s no way
for you to reach out to them but ultimately, the only way to completely
stop feeling, forever, is to die.”
“I’m not sure I’m ready for that.”
“Good. You’ll be a better person for it.”
“What do you mean?”
“I mean that the most interesting, amazing people I’ve ever met, the ones who influenced and shaped the universe itself, are the ones that felt too much but lived through it.”
“That sounds hard.”
“It is. It involves living.”
//–i wrote this for you.